Preferred Boat Manufacturers
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION LINKS FOR EVERY BOATER!
Preferred Boat Manufacturers
- Sea Ray - For almost 50 years, Sea Ray has used forward thinking to design some of the best built, most technologically advanced boats in the industry, which has resulted in our highest accolades ever...the NMMA Award for highest satisfaction in sport boats.
- Boston Whaler - Builders of high-end fishing and recreational family boats. The Unsinkable Legend.
- Viking Yachts - Yacht manufacturer of convertible, open and sports yachts ranging from 43 to 72 feet.
- Grady White - One of the most successful boatbuilding companies in the world, Grady-White has a legendary reputation for designing and producing superbly engineered sport fishing boats.
- Silverton Marine Corporation - Manufacturer of motor yachts from 31 to 45 feet. Includes model descriptions and pictures and dealer locator.
- Hatteras Yachts - Whether the choice is a sportfishing convertible or a motor yacht, both deliver the "renowned Hatteras ride" in comfort and style.
- Bayliner - Manufacturer of recreational fiberglass boats from 16 to 57 feet.
- Fountain Powerboats - Manufacturer of high-performance sport boats, sport cruisers, and fishing boats.
- Ranger Boats - Ranger Boats is a world-renowned manufacturer of quality freshwater boats and saltwater fishing boats. Includes detailed product information, catalog request, dealer information, FAQs, newsletter, tournament information, bulletin board, company history, related links.
- Wellcraft Boats - Offers sport boats, including Scarab boats. Locate dealers, research, and request a catalog.
- MasterCraft Boat Company - MasterCraft Boat Company is the premium manufacturer of inboard wakeboarding, water skiing and luxury performance boats. The company's brands include X-Series, MariStar, ProStar and SaltWater boats. All boats are manufactured at their headquarters in Vonore, Tennessee. Mastercraft was founded in 1968
- Baja Marine - Along with a rich tradition of innovation, a superior standard of quality has allowed Baja to maintain its position as the #1 Performance Boat in the world.
- Contender Boats - Dedicated to producing the best sport fishing boats in the world. Contender boats are custom made with v hull designs to win fishing tournaments. After only 20 years of business Contender has redefined all that a sportfishing boat can be. Visit Contender.com to build your own boat, get latest info on upcoming fishing tournaments or buy contender fishing sportswear accessories.
- Formula Boats - Manufacturer of renouwned powerboats.
- Donzi Boats - Motorboat builders, with information on the ZX series, medallions, luxury express cruisers, and dealer locations.
- Mako Boats - Manufacturers of saltwater fishing boats, Mako designs several types of boats including inshore, center console, dual console, and walk around/cabin.
Marine Accessory Manufacturers
- Aquapac - Aquapac manufactures innovative waterproof cases for personal electronics and communications.
- Avon Inflatables - World leaders in the design and manufacture of quality hand built inflatable marine products for almost 50 years.
- Boateek Customs, LLC - Specializing in custom fabrication and installatoin of Flexiteek decking. Serving the MN, WI, and IA areas.
- Lakeland Cruising Guides - Our acclaimed Great Lakes guides include charts, aerial photos and marina and restaurant listings for every port.
- Maptech - Features USGS Topographic Maps and NOAA Nautical Charts with Navigation Software, GPS.
- Medical Sea Pack - Is dedicated to medical preparedness and adequacy of supplies and equipment.
- Gill Marine Products - Makers of recreational and professional marine apparel designed to withstand the elements and provide maximum comfort.
- Golden Boat Lifts - Golden Boat Lifts Manufactures Boat Lifts for Power Boats, Sail Boat Lifts, PWC Lifts, Low Profile Boat Lifts, and Yacht Lifts.
- Mustang - Mustang Survival has built an international reputation in designing, engineering and manufacturing protective clothing for activities near and over water.
- Relief Band - A non-prescription treatment for motion sicknesses such as sea sickness, air sickness and car sickness.
- Richardsons' Cruising Guides - Guides include Government charts, cruising information, descriptions of marine facilities and more.
- Sospenders - Inflatables
- SeaLife Underwater Cameras - Whether it's your first time snorkeling or your annual scuba trip in the tropics, SeaLife(R) cameras and accessories help you discover the underwater world.
- Stearns - Offering vests for the entire family: from fishing, watersports and paddlesports to children and youth... even pet vests.
- Steiner Binoculars - Makers of the top marine binoculars in the world.
- Switlik - Rescue Pods, Search and Rescue, MD Series and Solas Life Rafts.
If you have a boating product, company, or general information that you wish to add, please contact NBOA Member Services at 1-800-248-3512 to be included.